Every one must park their cars in our off site parking area and go through ticket registration.
We will have buses with trailers to get you and your gear up here.
When choosing a campsite, observe how many fallen branches there are in the bush. Red gums in particular drop limbs.. So you must look up and not camp under tree limbs.
There are a number of types of camp sites!
Camping is allowed on the western side of Bilyana around the showers and Camping stage (strangely enough). Camping is NOT ALLOWED in front of the house nor around the Hill top or Creek stage.
There is plenty of camping along the creek but not within 20m of the bank and certainly never ever on the sand – floods can and do happen!
Camping is also allowed at Jordan’s hole, below the property. This means having to walk up the track (2 mins) to the Bilyana’s western most gate – Gate 3.
Basically the further away you camp from the property the quieter it will be.
The camping area near the Campers stage and Eclectric Lounge will be the noisest – and closest to the action.
ALWAYS ensure there is at least 2 meters between your tent and the next – we do not want any accidents, and if the CFA will need to get to you they don’t want to run or trample over tents!
- Plenty of camping in the open on Bilyana property – please observe the no camping signs.
- Beautiful camping in the bush all around – highly recommend if you are a light sleep or with families.
- Options include near the creek, on hill overlooking creek, near the boundary, and down at Jordans hole.
- Please respect the conditions of the Parks permit for camping in the National Park.
- As you are all friendly, feel free to ask others about campsite.
- We also hope you will help each other carry stuff.